01/2023 – present
Research Fellow at CLJE, Harvard Law School
Doctor of Management in Intellectual Property Management
School of Intellectual Property, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Bachelor of Engineering in Optical Engineering
School of Electronic and Optical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
- The Impact of Climate Change on Global Supply Chain
- One-Paper Wonders in Science: The Contribution of Researchers with Minimal Publications
- The Global Scientific Efforts behind COVID-19 Vaccines
- Employee Ownership in China
Publications and working papers:
- Xie, Qingnan, and R. B. Freeman. “Creating and Connecting US and China Science: Chinese Diaspora and Returnee Researchers”. NBER Working Papers, forthcoming, Summer 2023.
R. B. Freeman and Xie, Qingnan. ” AI/Software/Automation and the Future of Work: Lessons from Working-From Home in the COVID-19 Pandemic in Canada”. Conference Book edited by Kevin Banks and Richard Chaykowski.
3. Xie, Qingnan, and R. B. Freeman. “The Contribution of Chinese Diaspora Researchers to China’s Catching Up in Global Science and High-Tech Industries”. NBER Working Papers, 2021: w27169.
4. Xie, Qingnan, and R. B. Freeman. “Bigger Than You Thought: China’s Contribution to Scientific Publications and Its Impact on the Global Economy”. China & World Economy, 2019, 27(1):1-27.